Sunday, July 8, 2007

on target

the live earth worldwide concert looked like a big target commercial. luckily, i like the target commericals. i watched for almost eleven hours, first at my mothers with dorothy and i being joined by my aunt mary, then at my daughters with little jean and jennifer. my daughter hadley wasnt interested in saving the world yesterday but has in the past made signs and posted them at the beach to encourage people to respect the planet and its life. thats daddys little girl!!! she watched moby dick in the back room while we enjoyed the broadcast. bravo and msn had different programming of the event and each was great. msn showed short films between bands which was a cool idea. al gore did give me a wave and a wink. this morning i finished my newsletter so hopefully it will go out tomorrow, depending on the weather in mexico... in it i announce that the peace posters are re-installed on my house and if people want to come and take pictures of themselves with the posters, they are welcome. email me for directions. hopefully you wear one of my peace shirts when you do it! (maybe some day they will be available at target!!!) the blogger software did let me write a title today so im sure the world is already healing... it still doesnt "remember me on this computer" but that could be because i shaved and showered. nobody recognizes me when i get cleaned up!

for free posters and peace shirts: http://royanthonyshabla.com

No comments: