Tuesday, July 3, 2007

a night in la

saturday night, wifey and i went to the old adobe in los angeles for a benefit dinner for the craft and folk art musem honoring our friend carol. noah wiley was there looking handsome. all the girls from free hand were there. karyn craven ~the fashion designer~ sat with me. i wore a liz claiborne suit in honor of her recent death and looked pretty hot if i dont say so myself! it was a lovely evening. wifeys mother didnt remember she had met me as i was standing in a dumpster in the alley behind free hand many years ago. wifeys father didnt remember he had met me fifteen minutes earlier at the cocktail party. if i were a wanted criminal, i wouldnt need to hide; i would just have to bathe and put on decent clothes ~no-one would recognize me!

No comments: