Saturday, July 7, 2007

viva la revolucion

beto has been my savior, handyman, and gardener for several years now. he used to work for me full time but now only comes one or two days a week. whatever hair-brained idea i come up with, either he or big jeanne or both have been there to work on it with me. beto came this morning and we installed the peace posters on the front, side, and (a small one on the) back of the house. i told him we were revolutionaries like che guevara, he said che was cool. we talked about how what we do today will survive us... some kid who sees my house and posters will soon be telling his grandkids about the extremely goodlooking and slightly quirky man who lived near him when he was little... im going to dorothys to watch al gores live earth concert this afternoon then on to my daughters... the torch is being passed!

free posters for peace: http://blesstheworld.com

No comments: