Friday, July 10, 2009

royanthonyshabla.com forever!

patrick told me i was a little hard on the hindus. he meant that in my newsletter, my description of how the indian internet technicians attempted to extort money from me by changing the passwords to my websites was harsh. he doesnt realize the emotional distress and huge amounts of money this cost me. he doesnt realize the loss of business and extra hard work it cost me. just today, my dear friend and new webmistress karen guido of tinicum designs made a report: all websites are returned to my control, all domaine names are returned to my property, and the renovations of both blesstheworld.com and royanthonyshabla.com are completed. we definitely have a reason to celebrate! almost $15,000 later, everything is back on track! and the bonus is this: if you go to google and search on "spiritual remedies" or psychic consultation" i come up on the first page, in the top ten. now that is amazing!

No comments: