Tuesday, August 14, 2007

merrily merrily merrily

three times now i have had the same dream: madonna is buying me a loft in downtown la in exchange for me writing her three songs. and they are great songs. and the loft is great. and i am happy! what a dream! i have tried to analyze the dream language, such as does "madonna" mean my mother, does "loft" mean coffin in the sky, does "three songs" mean i wont shut up? sometimes a dream is just a dream. i just got back from my trip to san francisco and still need to unpack. everything went well ~ selling antiques wasnt horrible wasnt stupendous, it was ok. it was nice to see friends. now i need to spend the next few days preparing for the trip to hawaii on saturday, a vacation for ten days with my daughter. wonderful. but for today, the car needs to be unpacked, i have a client this afternoon, and maybe yoga this evening. im a little tired ~ i stayed up late writing the lyrics to two songs. maybe ill be moving soon!

No comments: