Friday, August 3, 2007

jack jack jack

elizabeth called me this morning to tell me my life isnt boring. she had insomnia and got up to read my blog at 3 am... she figured it would knock her out. instead, she was interested and energized. she was however upset that the only reference to her was of sleeping on my couch instead of working... she wanted me to right the record. so: no elizabeth you dont sleep on my couch instead of working, no no thats not you, you would never sleep on my couch in the afternoon instead of working, not you, no never, never. my friend karen also called this morning. she deals in antique tiles (antiquetiles.com) and i know her from pottery shows and pottery friends. she is a witchy woman with a great philosophy of life, she always has a good view of any situation. (elizabeth is also a witchy woman with a great view of any situation... im lucky to have them both in my life.) karen and i talked about family friends and life, shes always a good talk. she had been reading my blog, she also mentioned not being mentioned. doesnt everyone realize that this is about me? me me me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are way more witcher then I, because
after you wrote about me you thought better
and redeemed yourself with niceness towards
me. Good thing I read on because I don't think
I have enough of your hair to do damage.

Love You......Elizabeth