Friday, August 17, 2007

chase bank assholes

i just sent a check for $1004.74 via priority mail so my account for the leased car i returned two months ago will not be delinquent. the dealer has the car. the bank will not accept the car (a 2004 volvo suv in great condition) without $30,000+ ~ actually more than the value of the car. so the bank wants both the car and more money than the car is worth... and then they want me to pay for them to auction the car so they can have that money too! the last asshole i spoke with at chase bank threatened to take me to court, threatened to take my house, my earnings, report me to the irs (why?), ruin my credit for life, and was so menacing i feared for my safety. seriously. i felt he was threatening my life and my familys lives. ever wonder what god has in store for someone who makes a living doing that? so i have begun some serious feng shui voodoo. nothing dark at all, nothing bad, but serious. a candle here, a mirror there... if i can get my clients out of major lawsuits without karma i can do it for myself. the funny thing is, this situation seems to be something easily resolved. that is why i didnt begin the feng shui work immediately. but i should have known: at the beginning of the year, i predicted conflicts and lawsuits for the man of the house. and i am the man, the man of the house! and so the game is on. i notified the better business bureau, the chamber of commerce, and all the local newspapers. and tomorrow im off to hawaii! the problem is, in america, with such a poor diet, assholes dont let go easily. maybe i should bring them a pineapple!

for information on feng shui and karma: http://blesstheworld.com

No comments: