Tuesday, May 13, 2008

update

my short film and handmade book body of water are nearing completion. it is details and signing that are left...

as a command performance, bob will read a couple of my new poems for the film house of my heart at jeannies salon in mendicino this weekend...

tina at busters is proposing to stage my short play dear this summer... possibly with short films outside...

and i may be showing button paintings at an event next month at busters ~ we shall see what gets completed...

on the other hand, i still have not called armando to order the canvas for the jazz poem paintings...

and the karma cookbook is stewing in my head more than on the paper...

a new photo of me looking like emily dickinson or virgina wolfe is just posted to the website...

enjoy!

No comments: