Tuesday, May 27, 2008

its good to be home

ive been up in san jose for the long weekend visiting with steve and martha. a quick trip to chuck and stacys for the coconuts birthday party at fairyland in oakland then back to san jose. everyone doing well. a little drama with logan and joanne but they will find their way through it all. we played cards and i didnt lose! and i met their (l and j) daughter amber who may do some work for me animating some of my work. she is at school in laguna.

i didnt get to work on the new feng shui book i hope to have out for a workshop at the summer solstice... but i can work on it tonight.

the application for the urban screens exhibit of my film body of water is fine and in the works. final touches are being put on the film and should be finished soon.

meditation class tomorrow (wed) night in culver city.

i heard from bob ~ he read two of my pieces at the sunday salon and an encore was demanded. ive been asked to come myself to teach and read and whatever. bob is in salem now sulking in the rain and the weeds instead of building an ark.

and im back to it all...

to see my work: http://royanthonyshabla.com

No comments: