Monday, September 10, 2007

yesterday today and tomorrow

i taught meditation class for the first time in a month yesterday and got an ovation (some of it standing) at the end. everyone has been crazy without it and they really appreciated my teaching. we had food for the virgo birthdays and chatted for quite awhile after. i came home to watch "made in la" a documentary about garment workers that aired on pbs but premiered at the los angeles film festival earlier this summer. my dear friend millie who works for legal aid promoted it and reminded me of the airing. i slept in this morning and that felt wonderful. my aunt mary came over after a doctors appointment and ran errands with me. then we went to lunch at mimis (which was better than ihop ~ her first choice). after that i went to pick up a couple cases of the bottles i use when making my spiritual remedies. between that stuff and emails and remote spiritual treatment of regular clients, my day is full. and i dont feel like i got anything done! tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of the september 11th disaster. after yoga we will have a candle vigil. i need to figure out how to hang a large "great minds dream alike" poster (if you havent seen these, check the website photographs). a shout out goes to some of those who have displayed my peace posters for over a year now: sutha thai (the best thai food in the world ~ including thailand) on lakewood boulevard in downey; my mother (whos poster brought crazy people to visit and she still displays it); and lil jean my daughters mother who has it posted to overlook a public parkinglot where the comments can be quite public... i salute you all! as a side note: when the realtor came, she suggested the large peace posters on the front and side of my house may be a distraction. elizabeth, aroused from her nap on the sofa, asked, "from what? the war?"

for free peace posters, information on meditation classes, spiritual remedies: http://blesstheworld.com

No comments: