Wednesday, September 12, 2007

save yourself

yesterday at the seventh day adventist vegan restaurant the romanian woman who cooks guessed my age as 28. i told her she was right. she said she knew it was true because she had a son who was 28 so she saw what that looked like everyday. she also said i was calm. with the recent full moon and eclipses and retrograde planets going direct, nobody seems calm. my students and clients have been downright crazy. maybe its a lifetime of meditation (i have clients who have been with me for years and still cant find their way to a class); maybe its my diet (if you dont eat things with an asshole, maybe you wont be one); maybe its my spiritual healing work (which has saved my life and others on many ocassions) ~ but i always hear from people about the calmness around me (people dont comment as much specifically about youthfulness because they just assume im young). so heres my philosophy: if you want your life to change, change yourself. if you want to be calmer, younger, brighter DO SOMETHING about it. if you are crazy, read my book eating God. if you arent crazy, read my book eating God. if you want to improve yourself in any way, read my book eating God. if your body doesnt feel right, change your diet and exercise patterns (eat something green for godssake, do a little yoga) ~ these pertain to the body. if your mind doesnt feel right, get into a meditation class (or play chess or do crosswords) ~ these pertain to the mind. if your life doesnt feel right, work on releasing your karma (through spiritual remedies and healing work, meditation, feng shui, etc etc etc) ~ this pertains to your life. this pertains more to your life than anything else. this is the purpose of your life. start now. today. its never too late to be fabulous. its never too late to be 28!

for my spiritual books, meditation classes, and spiritual remedies: http://blesstheworld.com

No comments: