Thursday, June 25, 2009

war and piece

those who come to class or read my newsletter know i predicted conflict for this month. interpersonal conflict (relationship conflict), business conflict, and social conflict. the riots in iran over their elections, the unrest and terrorism in iraq when things were calming down, afghanistan... the world is exploding with conflict! i am putting out fires in my personal life everyday! i had been a little lax with the peace graffiti but stepped up my output this past week. and others have been helping. i hope everyone is speaking out for peace (you can order stickers, pins, t-shirts, etc from my website if you want assistance with speaking out for peace). peace banners will be displayed at my upcoming fabulous party on sunday july 12. go to the website to see the invitation. i will be showing my paintings and other art. i just picked up from the framer a print i did in the eighties ~ it was reframed and cleaned up... it is surprisingly like paintings i am doing now... we dont really change, we just evolve. if only humans would evolve out of war.

for graffiti t-shirts, stickers, etc: http://royanthonyshabla.com

No comments: