Friday, December 12, 2008

its the end of the world

its the end of the world as we know it...

people are afraid. the economy is bad: stocks, houses, cars... retail ~ all in the toilet.

clients are telling me its the worst year of their lives.

i, on the other hand, wrote two wonderful books this year. i finished my wonderful handmade book. i have finished a couple poetry films, working on another. i now have my poetry on bottles of wine. and my graffiti is on a line of t-shirts which everyone loves.

i am teaching two meditation classes a week instead of one.

i have wonderful clients who adore me, wonderful friends who love me. my daughter is more and more of a delight in my life. and my family isnt misbehaving (much).

i employ more people than i did last year. and im happier with my employees than i was last year.

yes these are difficult times. like death, this is something that happens. i think we all have to ask ourselves: did we really enjoy the good times? or did we waste them and much of the fear now is really regret? i count my blessings in the good times and the bad. and i am really blessed.

No comments: