Tuesday, November 11, 2008

new book on peace and protest




my new book, (PEACE) WORDS, is just released. it is autobiographical about being a protest artist and a peace monger. it confesses numerous international illegal actions and many beautiful, quiet convictions. order your copy now from my website. http://royanthonyshabla.com

i was arrested in the equal rights rally in long beach on friday. someone contacted me who was also arrested but he wasnt very good at communicating. if you were arrested or if you have pictures of me being arrested, please contact me. i was giving away pins at the rally: ONE FOR ALL and i was wearing a t-shirt with that design. i was happy to see so many wonderful people overcome inertia and stand up for equal and human rights. let the revolution shine.

No comments: