Tuesday, August 26, 2008

t shirts

obama stole my slogan. i have been using HOPE for a few years now ~ it has been posted as a huge banner on the side of my house and in other places around town. i always get comments when i wear the t shirt. my mother still has posters up. GREAT MINDS DREAM ALIKE has been up even more but he didnt steal that one. dont think he could pull it off! i wish he could ~ im keeping my heart open to him. there have been free posters to download from my website for years now too so they could be all over the world. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY TO SAVE THE WORLD? im asking you!

i just finished uploading new t shirt designs. they are great. some really beautiful HOPE designs as well as GREAT MINDS and some new styles of PEACE. there are also hoodies, tank tops, clocks, greeting cards, mugs, and posters... tried to keep the prices low ~ magnets and stickers are wholesale priced. all original art.

go to my website and bring a little HOPE into your life. http://royanthonyshabla.com

No comments: