Thursday, July 31, 2008

technical difficulties

my website was down yesterday and this morning. like last week it was due to a server and a host problem and not an error on the part of my website or current webmistress. but to the average client or web surfer it seems like my website doesnt work correctly and isnt professional~ something that is not good for business nor my blood pressure. we are now served and hosted by the team who serves/hosts nbc. while their ratings havent been great hopefully the nbc website remains online... and thus mine also.

even more frustrating has been the effort to upload my movie to youtube and the book publisher. the files are so large that even special software needs hours to move the files ~that is if it doesnt freeze the computer. which it did.

so i have spent the entire day at this computer with nothing to show but a soft ass and a mushy brain. what have you done today to make me miserable?

http://royanthonyshabla.com

No comments: