Thursday, March 20, 2008

just notes

happy first day of spring! happy five year anniversary of the iraq war! happy happy happy!

i am back from a great trip to dallas. my clients are kind and generous, the weather was wonderful, and my pottery friends konrad and wes were a delight. we went to the dallas museum of art and saw the turner exhibit. if you have not seen it, go online to find out how you can. i did feng shui on my clients home, garden, and business office ~averting ultimate disaster, of course. we shopped for art and we shopped for clothes. and we had a couple fabulous dinners.

i arrived home to do last minute feng shui consultations in los angeles... and am now back on schedule with my busy season officially over. phew!

jack is complaining i never write in my blog. i think he just wants me to talk about him! jack jack jack... actually, he might be the only person who actually reads this...

website progress is tedious, frustrating, and laborious ~nothing seems to get done... but i did just get the largest order of my spiritual remedies ever! so something is working!

art projects are equally stagnant. i havent been able to work with jessica, my film editor, in over a month. linda clothes is taking a break from sewing the inserts for the body of water handmade books. and all of this was supposed to be done december 1 of last year!

i am going to have to do an unblocking spell. maybe i should do one for the war also...

for information on feng shui and spiritual remedies: http://blesstheworld.com

No comments: